Patients have to consent to participation in medical research. Risks and benefits should be explained so patients can decide to participate or not. Personal benefits from new medications or procedures and healthcare improvements for others can prompt one to join a trial. Listen as Dr. David Sklar joins Dr. Holly Lucille to share his personal experience with consent.
- David Sklar joins podcast to discuss shame in medicine and medical education
- David Sklar lectures for the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Baldwin Seminars
- David Sklar interviewed on Radio Health Journal Podcast
- David Sklar selected as Author of the Day
- David Sklar interviewed on GSMC Book Review Podcast